Integrity: It is the cornerstone of pilot culture, the lofty quality of pilots, and the foundation of piloting. Pilot advocates a comprehensive view of integrity, integrity to customers, integrity to employees, integrity to investors, integrity to society.
Rigorousness: Rigorousness is a work attitude. Maintain a rigorous and meticulous work style. No matter what kind of work you are engaged in, you must take it seriously, do it meticulously, be meticulous, and pursue perfection.
Pragmatism: Pragmatism is a style of work. Pilots need to be down-to-earth, and do not boast about talk, so far-reaching.
Innovation: Innovation is a kind of work thinking. Pilots should dare to break through tradition, subvert themselves, and strive to explore and practice new ideas, new methods, new paths, and new technologies.
Quality policy: safe and reliable design, meticulous manufacturing, rigorous and effective inspection, efficient and professional service.
Talent Idea Concept
Talents come out of the competition, not to be seen. Pilot respects everyone's knowledge and ability, and pays attention to the training of employees' quality and skills.
Pilot provides opportunities and environment for fair competition. Strive for employees to achieve self-worth through competitive cooperation. Pilot's basic talent concept is:
Virtue and talent are both at the same time, with morality first, dedication, team first. We don't know people with Bolehui's eyes.
Lead security, build a world famous security brand,
Leading security and creating a safe life
Integrity and integrity, continuous innovation, precision and truth, and the pursuit of excellence
1) We must be honest with partners, honest with employees, honest with investors, and honest with society.
2) We must be the first to do things first, to be moral first, and integrity is fundamental; to maintain fairness, justice, honesty, honesty, and trustworthiness
Respect yourself, respect others, respect objective laws, respect the company's system, and thus love yourself and strengthen yourself.
2. Constant innovation
1) Bold assumptions, careful verification, courage to try, and think carefully;
2) In the field of product design, research and development, management, we can continue to be bold and innovative;
3) Seek better solutions in everything to achieve better results;
4) Learn from others, improve yourself, and surpass your opponents.
3. Coexistence and win-win
1) Teamwork, interdependence, mutual help, hard work, coexistence and win-win;
2) Every week there are achievements, every month is achieved, every year there are gains, everyone has development
3) The results should be evaluated, seeking improvement, and continuously improving;
4) The facts are the basis, the data are the criteria, and the results are the benchmarks.
4. Rigorous and pragmatic
1) High standards, high requirements, standardized operations, professional implementation, precision and efficiency;
2) Be down-to-earth.
3) Real basis, data as criteria, and results as benchmarks
4) Passionate, courageous, do not run away or shirk when faced with a problem, dare to bear; do not shrink back or give up when faced with difficulties.
Dedication, teamwork, innovation, innovation.
Improve the status of our products in the world, keep surpassing, let our brand be sold all over the world, and let our company become the world's most famous security company.
Logo on the pilot guard
Where are we from
Pilot-Pilot, Lead, Lead Guards-Protect, Guard, Vigilance
1. Blue represents deep and steady, giving people a sense of trust, expressing that piloting is based on technology, and winning the image of customer dependence by creating the best products and services.
2. The text on the pilot's logo is exquisite, and in accordance with the image conventions of the world's high-tech enterprises, the "horizontal" of the G letter is changed to a square shape, which shows the leading-edge product technology and fully displays the image of pilot's high-tech enterprise.
3. The openings of the first letter “P” and the last letter “G” echo back and forth, symbolizing the smooth flow of air, reflecting that Pilot can communicate with employees, customers and the entire human society without any obstacles, Demonstrated the concept of pilot contribution to human society.
4. The pilot logo is arranged in simple English letters to reflect the pilot's vision of the world, positioning it globally, and its determination to become a world-renowned brand.