With the development of safe cities, the national urban alarm and monitoring system has begun to take shape, and video surveillance technology has played a significant role in maintaining social public safety. In the past, due to the lack of overall planning and overall coordination of the construction of video surveillance systems, it is difficult to realize the integrated sharing and comprehensive application of video image data, which limits the sharing and deep application of video image information. Therefore, the pilot defender launched a national standard networking solution based on the GB / T28181 standard to meet the needs of public security organs to achieve video standardization "big networking".
(I) Background and Challenges
In February 2012, the Ministry of Public Security issued the "Job Book for Video Image Information Integration and Sharing of National Public Security Organs", which clearly requires that by 2015 the national public security organs' video image network scheduling and resource sharing be implemented. On June 1, the national standard of "Technical Requirements for Information Transmission, Exchange, and Control of Security Defense Video Surveillance Networking Systems" (GB / T28181-2011) was officially implemented. This indicates that the nationwide video surveillance system finally has unified networking specifications and standards, indicating that the network construction of video surveillance systems and the integration of video image information will become the focus of public security video surveillance system construction in the next few years.
However, after the national standard GB / T28181-2011 was released, how to achieve the cascading / interconnection between the platforms of many heterogeneous manufacturers, how to carry out the standardization transformation of the built non-GB equipment and non-GB platforms, has become a big issue for video surveillance vendors problem.
In response to the above challenges, Pilot Guards, with its deep accumulation in the field of video surveillance, based on the GB / T28181-2011 standard, launched a national standard networking solution to meet the requirements of public security agencies at all levels to achieve standardized “big networking”, and achieve cross-regional and cross-regional The sharing and sharing of video resources between departments and cross-police types effectively solved the "Island of Information" problem.
With the public security information network and public security video private network as the carrier network, video networking platforms and sharing platforms at all levels will be constructed respectively. The sharing platform is used for access management of video image resources in the video private network and assembles social image resources. The networking platform is used to integrate image resources in the public security information network and interface with peer sharing platforms. The upper and lower networking platforms realize cascading through the public security information network, and the upper and lower sharing platforms realize cascading through video private networks as required.
Aiming at the problems such as the standardization of non-GB equipment and non-GB platforms, Pilot Guards provides the following solutions based on networking gateways and video access gateways:
Standardization of equipment
By deploying a video access gateway at the platform access end, a large number of IP video encoding devices can be accessed, and video encoding devices that do not comply with national standards can be transformed into national standards at the device access layer.
Standardization of the platform
By deploying a networking gateway at the platform layer, the standardized transformation of the established non-GB video surveillance platform is achieved, standard signaling and standard bitstreams are output, and a unified GB / T28181 standard protocol interface is provided to support seamless access to higher-level standard video surveillance platforms. .
(Three) user value
1) Based on a deep understanding of the national standard, to meet the GB / T 28181-2011 standard and exceed the standard requirements, add extended functions such as directory active push, real-time resource synchronization, redundant resource processing, and selective resource sharing to provide users with more Demanding solutions.
2) To meet the management needs of users for large-capacity monitoring points, a single platform supports 100,000 monitoring points management, and supports standard interconnection protocols such as GB / T28181, DB33, etc., to meet the needs of video monitoring "big network".
3) Provide users with different types of resource integration solutions, support GB / T28181-2011, ONVIF, PSIA, E-⎝⎛多人牛牛⎞⎠, SDK and other methods to access IP video encoding equipment.
4) Support the non-standard code stream of non-GB equipment into standard code stream, providing users with convenient and efficient resource integration solutions.
5) The core module of the platform supports the dual-system hot backup mechanism and cluster deployment mode. The storage system supports the N + 1 backup strategy, and the streaming media server supports the load balancing strategy to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the system and protect user data security.