Background and challenges
With the rapid development of the economy and the intensification of competition in the financial industry, self-service banks and self-service equipment are increasing at an unprecedented rate, covering every corner of the city. Self-service banks have the characteristics of 24-hour operation, unattended operation, involving a large amount of cash, and high levels of security risks. Therefore, the security work of self-service banks has always been the top priority of the security department.
How to effectively solve the problems existing in the self-service banking monitoring system and effectively improve the security work of self-service banks is a difficult problem to meet the needs of bank security work, ensure bank security, and improve bank business capabilities and service quality.
In response to the above challenges, Pilot Guards has established a set of intelligent security monitoring solutions based on its extensive experience in the field of video surveillance to implement self-service bank monitoring and management. While meeting the security needs of self-service banks, it helps to improve customer service quality and enhance Bank image.
The self-service bank / ATM intelligent monitoring system is generally divided into video monitoring system, intrusion alarm system, voice intercom system, protective cabin control system, etc. The system architecture is shown below:
1.Video surveillance system
1) Simulation mode: Two 700TVL pinhole cameras are used on the ATM machine, one monitors the face of the depositor / withdrawal person, and the other monitors the cash outlet, and the 700TVL analog camera is used in the self-service hall and the bank. , And use ATM dedicated DVR to achieve audio and video preservation.
2) Analog + HD mode: In the analog monitoring mode, some monitoring points can be selected for high-definition reconstruction. For example, customers' faces, cashing rooms and other important points use 720P and 1080P HD network cameras. The original DVR is replaced Hybrid DVR can be connected to both original analog cameras and high-definition network cameras.
3) High-definition + smart mode: 720P and 1080P high-definition network cameras are used across the line to realize intelligent face recognition, snapshot, storage, comparison, and retrieval functions. Video signals are transmitted through the network and connected to a network hard disk video recorder (NVR) for video Forwarding and storing of streams.
2. An alarm button is placed next to the ATM machine in the intrusion alarm system, which can be used for manual alarms by customers in emergency situations; vibration alarms and other devices are deployed in the ATM machine to automatically alarm the malicious destruction of the ATM machine; Alarm devices such as sirens and lights are equipped with infrared dual-monitoring probes in the banknote adding room. When important alarms occur, they can trigger the sirens and lights on the scene to deter criminals.
3. Voice intercom system By deploying a network intercom device next to the self-service ATM machine, the center can initiate intercom to deter suspicious people, or the customer can initiate the intercom report to the center to request help. After the center accepts the request, it conducts intercom operation guidance.
4. Protective cabin system In order to create isolated private space for customers and improve user safety, each ATM machine is equipped with a protective cabin for isolation and access control, so that someone inside the cabin cannot be opened from outside, and no talent is available in the cabin. The mechanism opened from the outside provides users with private space to ensure the safety of user withdrawals.
Welcome message announcement: When the customer enters the self-service bank, the system automatically links the speaker to play the welcome message;
Protection cabin isolation and anti-trailing: Create isolation space for customers, anti-trailing, anti-spying, anti-robbery, and improve bank service level;
Abnormal face capture upload: intelligently recognize the masked person to withdraw money and immediately capture the upload to the center, and the security will process the video confirmation after confirmation;
Smart identification of fraud: intelligently identify illegal activities such as installing card readers and pasting fraudulent information slips to protect customer property;
Intercom for troubleshooting: Customers can ask the center for intercom guidance when encountering machine failure, card swallowing, and bill dispensing errors.
Scheduled voice message broadcasting: During the frequent occurrence of fraud cases, it can automatically play voice in self-service banks at regular intervals to remind customers to beware of fraud;
Bank's latest business promotion: When the bank launches new business, it uses the self-service bank's voice broadcast system to promote new business to customers;
Intelligent early warning of overnight stays: intelligently identify the behavior of homeless overnight stays and report to the center, driven by security;
Real-time monitoring of the process of adding money: When internal bank personnel add money or clean up the machine, the center pops up relevant videos to monitor the whole process;
Indoor temperature automatic adjustment: When the temperature and humidity are abnormal, the air conditioner can be automatically turned on to adjust to provide a good environment for customers;
Remote control of monitoring center: remotely turn on sound and light alarms, lights, air conditioners and other equipment in self-service banks.