Background and challenges
In recent years, with the rapid development of society and economy, many financial institutions have begun to build new office buildings. At the same time, video surveillance technology has developed rapidly and HD surveillance technology has become very mature, but it has been limited by network bandwidth conditions. Failed to be widely used in the financial industry. The office building, as a localized monitoring unit, does not have the problem of long-distance transmission, and the network bandwidth conditions are sufficient, so that high-definition monitoring can be practically applied.
In addition, in the office building, in addition to the video surveillance system, there are multiple security subsystems such as intrusion alarm systems, entrance and exit vehicle management systems, access control systems, voice intercom systems, and fire warning systems. These subsystems were mostly in the past. They are all in a state of independent administration and independent operation. Once an emergency occurs, the linkage between the subsystems cannot be performed, resulting in a lag in event processing and severely affecting security efficiency.
Based on its rich experience in the field of video surveillance, and closely integrating with the actual application requirements of office buildings, Pilot Guards has launched a comprehensive security monitoring system solution for office buildings, which effectively integrates various security subsystems and realizes collaboration and coordination among various subsystems Work to enhance the scientific and technological content and efficiency of security work.
The comprehensive security monitoring system of an office building is generally divided into a video monitoring system, an intrusion alarm system, an entrance and exit vehicle management system, an access control system, and a fire warning system.
1) Video surveillance system: High-definition network cameras are used throughout the line, and high-definition face capture machines can also be used at the entrances and other important entrances and exits to achieve intelligent face recognition, snapshot, storage, comparison, and retrieval; The monitoring center uses the CVR direct storage mode to centrally store all videos in the building.
2) Intrusion alarm system: It adopts a new network alarm host independently developed by Haikang, which can simultaneously support three transmission modes: telephone line, network cable and GPRS. Compared with the previous telephone line alarm host, it has less delay, can be uploaded by multiple centers, Features such as simple wiring; the use of infrared dual-monitors, vibration probes, glass breakage probes, etc. at the important alarm deployment points of the building to implement a full-scale defense of the entire office building and access the system through the network alarm host;
3) Entrance and exit vehicle management system: Install entrance and exit control systems at the entrances and exits of each vehicle in the building. Use the license plate capture machine to capture the license plates of the incoming and outgoing vehicles and compare them with the white list in the system to realize the automatic opening and release of internal vehicles. The function of manual inspection; In addition, in the building parking lot, functions such as vehicle guidance, free parking space display, and reverse car search can be realized.
4) Access control system: The pilot guard's access control products and access control system are used to implement entrance and exit control on all floors, insider card access management, elevator floor access control, etc., and linkage with the video surveillance system. When important entrances enter and exit, they can be linked The video surveillance system displays the current status of the entrance and exit and conducts regulatory review.
5) Voice intercom system: Install voice intercom system at important entrances and exits. After verifying the access control system by swiping card / fingerprint / password input, the monitoring center still needs remote voice and video review to ensure entrance and exit personnel. Swipe the card / fingerprint for yourself.
HD video surveillance: can see key details such as faces in the picture;
Alarm video linkage: When the alarm is triggered, it can be linked to the video monitoring system immediately to achieve alarm video review;
Intelligent vehicle management: It can realize the functions of automatic opening of barriers, vehicle guidance, display of free parking spaces, reverse car search, etc.
Important access control: use the access control system verification, voice / video review, and the center's authorized door opening mechanism to ensure compliance for incoming and outgoing personnel;
Fire alarm linkage: When a fire occurs in the building, it can be linked with video review, and the exit of the escape exit will be opened and the alarm will sound automatically.