Background and challenges
With the rapid development of the national economy, water conservancy work has also received great attention from the government. In 2015, under the great attention and correct leadership of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, water conservancy departments at all levels of the country worked vigorously and solidly to prevent floods, combat droughts and typhoons, complete annual water conservancy investment, major water conservancy construction, people's livelihood water conservancy development, and water ecological civilization Significant results have been achieved in construction, water conservancy reform and innovation, and the strict management of the party in an all-round way, marking the successful conclusion of the 12th Five-year Plan for water conservancy reform and development.
The "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period will be an important period to strengthen the construction of key weak links in water conservancy, accelerate the development of people's livelihood and water conservancy, and promote the transformation of traditional water conservancy into modern and sustainable water conservancy. The key period of development and shared development.
The construction of a water conservancy visualization monitoring system is an inevitable trend for the sustainable development of modern water conservancy. The construction of the system can make the water conservancy management departments' flood control and disaster reduction, water resources dispatch management, water pollution incident processing, shipping management and other important areas more timely and Obtain data and information objectively, and make more accurate and efficient predictions, forecasts, and early warnings to better make scientific decisions for sustainable development. The visual monitoring system can also improve the working environment of water conservancy project operation and maintenance staff, improve work efficiency, save the cost of water conservancy project operation, and achieve unattended and fewer on duty.
The main problems faced by the water conservancy visualization monitoring system at this stage:
1) Some small water conservancy facilities, such as reservoirs, have insufficient safety supervision. Most small reservoirs do not have any dam safety monitoring facilities, and most medium-sized reservoirs still use manual observation for safety monitoring. In the existing monitoring facilities, there are problems such as outdated equipment, poor accuracy, and low reliability. For example, the monitoring camera still uses low resolution. The analog camera is not accurate enough to collect the scene conditions.
2) Lack of unified management and monitoring of important water areas, especially for some inter-regional rivers, where the monitoring systems are independent of each other and fail to achieve the purpose of effective monitoring.
3) The gates, spillways, and spillways of some water conservancy facilities are left unattended all year round, and monitoring points need to be set up to ensure their safety.
4) The deployed hydrological monitoring facilities can only provide data information. When the situation occurs, there is a lack of intuitive understanding of the site.
5) Some water conservancy facilities are located remotely. When there are no people during the day and at night, they need to monitor their surroundings to prevent man-made damage.
The goal of building
The pilot guard water conservancy visual monitoring system is a large-scale networked monitoring system that integrates hardware, software, and network. The iVMS-9800 platform software is used as the core to achieve multi-level networking and cross-region monitoring. In the monitoring center, you can centrally monitor the terminal system. Unified management.
The overall goal of the system is to realize the networking of all image resources in the water conservancy industry, build a video surveillance resource tree for the water conservancy industry, manage the video surveillance resources of all units in a unified manner, divide the video resources into different business display domains (such as river basins, provinces, etc.), and serve as the flood control and drought resistance department service.
The water visualization monitoring system is composed of various levels of monitoring centers and front-end monitoring stations. Under the video surveillance center of the Ministry of Water Resources, provincial, municipal, county (city, district) -level water conservancy departments and flood control command centers, as well as provincial watershed management departments and provincial water conservancy hubs, respectively set up monitoring centers in Project management and other units set up video access centers (key flood control project construction management units). The monitoring center and monitoring station are connected through a transmission network to form a multi-level networked video monitoring system.
The front-end monitoring station, as the first line of the entire video surveillance system, is responsible for the collection, encoding, transmission of video images and the collection of alarm signals. The front-end monitoring is mainly aimed at sudden flood and drought disasters, including river floods, waterlogging disasters, flash floods (referring to flash floods, mudslides, landslide disasters caused by rainfall), typhoon surge disasters, drought disasters, water supply crises, and crisis Secondary-derived disaster points such as floods, storm surges, earthquakes, terrorist activities, etc., caused by dam collapse, dyke breaches, sluice collapse, and water quality violations.
The emergency rescue system is mainly for on-site video surveillance for sudden emergencies or on-site inspections by supervisors to obtain live video at the fastest speed in order to respond in the shortest time.
Provincial river basins and provincial water conservancy hub monitoring centers are responsible for the convergence of video images and alarm signals of front-end monitoring points in the area under their jurisdiction, and forward them to relevant units and superior departments, while backing up important videos and alarms. The center has the right to implement management and control of the front-end system, and can access the front-end video and control the camera PTZ operation. The large-screen display system can decode the images collected on the front end and display them on the wall in round robin and stitching.
The monitoring center of the Ministry of Water Resources serves as the first-level platform and receives image resources of all the second-level platforms. The platform can view the monitoring images and videos of various river basins (provinces) nationwide. According to the access authority, the Ministry of Water Resources has the highest authority.
Both the Ministry of Water Resources and the river basin (province) can access relevant platforms through mobile phones, and can directly view image resources with mobile phones.
The video diagnosis and operation and maintenance management server of the Ministry of Water Resources can also perform video quality inspection and video storage inspection on the image resources of the Ministry of Water Resources platform and river basin (province), and generate graphical reports to ensure the good operation inspection of the entire monitoring platform and generate graphical The report guarantees the good operation of the entire monitoring platform.
1) Water conservancy projects generally have a large area, a wide monitoring range, and a large number of cameras. It is difficult to take into account only a small number of display screens and several staff on duty. By using the Pilot Guard smart series cameras, intelligent analysis can be performed on a variety of behaviors, which greatly reduces the work intensity of the platform staff.
2) The hydrological monitoring points are all outdoors and are greatly affected by the external weather. It is easy to encounter foggy weather. Video fogging technology can solve this problem very well. By combining image enhancement technology and image restoration technology, accurate and natural Foggy image.
3) The video quality diagnosis of the platform software can realize intelligent video failure analysis and early warning. It decodes the code stream returned by the front-end device and evaluates the image quality, and intelligently analyzes, judges and alarms the quality problems in the video image. .
4) For scenarios where the network and power supply conditions are unstable, low-power capture cameras are used to meet business applications.